Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

What type of cheese is used on a Hungry Howies Turkey Bacon

Customer Question

What type of cheese is used on a Hungry Howies Turkey Bacon Club "oven baked sub"? Is it a mix of two cheeses? Can you send me a link to the recipe/etc? I would love to make these at home. To me its the cheese that pulls it all together. Thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  GeneralistWindylen replied 4 years ago.

windylen :

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am going to help you today. I am going to work with this now. Thank you!

windylen :

Hi, there! I can't find any except this one. I hope this link will provide you of what you need. http://www.hungryhowies.com/nutrition/oven-baked-subs

windylen :

If you have found my answer helpful, kindly press " Accept", so I can be compensated for my time. Your positive feedback and bonuses are highly appreciated, too. Thank you!

Customer:

Hi no thank you. There is no recipe on that website. I am looking for what kind of cheese it is and or the recipe. Can you please opt out? Thanks. =)

Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

Hello and welcome back,

My name isXXXXX called Hungry Howies and spoke with the Manager at the local store to inquire about the recipe and type of cheese they use on the Turkey Bacon Club.

They told me they cannot disclose the actual Recipe for the sub, but was nice enough to confirm that all the Hungry Howies Subs are made with Mozzarella Cheese.

I hope this helps, so you canry and duplicate the sub at home. If I can get one of the stores to disclose the complete recipe I will come back and post it, and you will be notified by Email that I have posted to this thread. Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.