pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

can you tell me predictions re: love , and relation

can you tell me predictions re: love , and relationships
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for requesting me, I appreciate it.
Using a birth date of 12/8/52:

Until April 13, Mars the planet of action and energy, is retrograde in your 10th house of professional career. You might feel like your pushing uphill in career advancement. Don't give up. Something needs to change for you to reach your destination, and the Mars retrograde will show you what needs to be changed. Don't think this means you're going to be crumbled, because after April 13th to July 3rd, when Mars turns direct again, you will feel you can succeed. Make the change that was shown to you during that Mars Retro period and you will be successful, and it will all be downhill from here!

After June 11, Jupiter the planet of expansion and abundance moves into your 7th house of partnerships. So after the "redo" energy of the retrograde, you get this positive boost of energy and expansion in relationships. A Solar eclipse on May 20th in the same house of partnerships brings this to the forefront for review. A Lunar eclipse will happen Nov 28 in the same 7th house, and by then, this partnership energy should reach a level of completion.

A Lunar eclipse in your first house, in your sign, on June 4th will bring an awakening, a recognition, something about your own personal identity. You'll be making a huge realization about your purpose and how your goals and action tie into your life's' purpose.

Don't invest in anything risky in finances on June 24th and then again on September 19th. There are two Uranus (upheaval)-Pluto (transformation) squares that will cause tension. Uranus will be in your your 5th house of gambles, speculation and risk at a difficult square to Pluto in your 2nd house of earned income. You may also argue about money money with a mate or child during this time.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please let me know by clicking Accept and I will be happy to continue answering your questions!

Warmly,
Pam
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Expert:  SU DARSHAN replied 2 years ago.

DEAR USER

---------------

Thank you for choosing JUST ANSWER - a Team of Experienced ,

Dedicated Astrologers -

for analyzing your question and to help YOU..

-------------

Please give your birth details:

Name,Gender, Date of birth, Place of birth with state, country details and

Time of birth for getting details.

---------------
If you have any questions regarding this ,please contact me,

Simply you can add my name '' SU DARSHAN ''in your questions and

can ask for details.

----------

Thank you .

*********