Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

my daughter bought a pair of shoes

my daughter bought a pair of shoes for her father and he could not even get the shoes on his feet!!!!! How do I return the shoes. PLEASE email me instructions on how to return the shoes! ALSO, EMAIL ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER IN CASE I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS! PLEASE HELP ME AS I HAD A STROKE SEVERAL MONTHS AGO AND DON'T NEED THE STRESS!!!!!!!! TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR RETURNS FROM SHOES FROM AMAZON. The order ID IS(NNN) NNN-NNNN4620231 FROM HUNZEKER TO DARLENE MARCH. My husband could not even get the shoes on! He can't use them as they are not wide enough. Thank You! Ronald and Darlene [email protected] XXX-XX-XXXX
Category: General
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I NEED AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION OR REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

Hello and Welcome to Justanswer,

I am so sorry you had to wait for an answer. I have located the instruction page for Amazon Returns. By following the instructions on this page you can print a return label and get all the information on returning the shoes. You will have to have your Log In Information to access the accoung, but their return policy is very good.

This is the link for the page you need to start the process: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200572800

This link is for the online return center: http://www.amazon.com/gp/orc/returns/homepage.html/ref=orc_surl_ret_hp

Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This is a joke! You shouldn't have to pay to get a question answered!
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

This is not Amazon. We are a pay for information service called Justanswer.com. The information I had supplied is from Amazon and how to get a Refund. If you are not happy, I would be happy to send your complaint to Justanswer Customer Service to assist you. Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
TRYING TO MAKE A RETURN LABEL TO AMAZON. PLEASE HELP
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

First there is no need to Accept again as this is follow up information.

This link which I had sent you earlier has a step by step diagram of how to do the return the shoes to Amazon:

If you need to speak to someone in their customer service at Amazon, you can call them:

Customer Service Amazon at 1-866-216-1072 to use the automated customer service system. International customers can reach Amazon.com at 1-206-266- 2992

I hope this helps. Joan