stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

please tell me your experience with any if they actually work.
Category: General
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 4 years ago.
Is there a particular type of work at home employment you are interested in? Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am pretty much open to anything. I just want to find something that I can do from home since I am taking care of my mother AND THAT ACTUALLY PRODUCES SOME TYPE OF INCOME. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE YOU HAVE ON THE SUBJECT.

I totally understand where you are coming from. I can give you some of the writing companies that I work for and a few others that I have experience with. I can't do phone work (two loud kids), but I do know of some companies that friends and family have worked for. If you would like those, I'm happy to share them with you. Many of the opportunities when you work from home require you to either have a bank account or Paypal for payment. Whenever you are thinking of applying to an opportunity always look at the requirements as that can help you determine if it's a good fit for you. Now, some of these may either be on a hiring hiatus (which you can check back periodically on), some have waiting lists, some require testing of some kind before hire and others are pretty easy to get hired by. I'm big on a multiple stream of income as there is no guarantee when work will be available at each company.

Writing Companies - (great because you just sign up without tests, but be sure to look over each writing task carefully as your work can be rejected by clients if you do not follow their instructions giving you a bad rating)

Other Opportunities - (also great because you just sign up and start working) (last, but not least, you can see if there are any fields that you can become an expert on here)

Helpful additional sources that I use -

I also sell on eBay (books and thrift store finds), and then there is a site called similar to eBay, but for homemade crafts.

Hopefully, this will get you started on your quest to make some money at home. If you have any additional questions on this or want the phone work let me know. Smile

Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. Thanks!