Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I have a dining with brushed steel stand. It got scratches

I have a dining with brushed steel stand. It got scratches on it and I want to remove the scratches, would you help with that?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

Hello and Welcome To Justanswer,

To get out scratches that are along the grain, you can use the proper grit 80-120 abrasive pads or sandpaper. Please lightly sand the length of the grain until the scratches are removed.

Another method would be to buy some Chrome Polish and apply it to the stand. Buff the area where the scratches are. When polishing make sure to rub well until the scratches are gone. Once the scratches are out, you can wipe the polish off with a soft cloth and some warm water.

I hope this helps get your your stand back to the scratchless condition .

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The material that I want to remove scratches is brushed steel lacquer. Can you recommend me couple good product that I can use to do the job?
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

You can try these Products, but I suggest trying on an area that is not really visable to be sure it will do what you need.

I hope you find these products will do the job. The first two are especially for Brushed Steel. Joan