SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

My ? is. Where can we order parts for a wall mounted remote

My ? is. Where can we order parts for a wall mounted remote control for a Craftmade Fan model #7072x.
Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 4 years ago.
Have the batteries been replaced? Sometimes the voltage is just barely high enough to operate the signaling light to indicate there is at least some power however many times its just not enough to shoot a strong enough signal to the receiver to operate it.

If not, there is a Craftmade replacement remote combination from Lighting Direct found HERE which is a replacement remote for the Craftmade series of fans. In the even you need a new reciever, that can be found here through lighting direct as well. Keep in mind, eventhough the receiver is pictured with a remote, it says specifically in the description that it is the wall unit ONLY.

Here is the complete page from Lightning Direct that lists the specific manufacturer remotes along with the universal choices.

If these have assisted, please remember to press accept so I am credited for my work assisting you. You can also reply specifically to me if needed now or in the future.