SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Im looking for an online owners manuals for a Simplicity baby

Im looking for an online owners manuals for a Simplicity baby bassinet model # XXXXX
Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 4 years ago.
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for using Just answer. Through my efforts I have noted its incredibly hard for a majority of consumers to find any additional supporting information on their bassinets

It seems as though once the major retailers stopped selling this brand of crib due to the safety hazard they pose to children. Generally if these were sold, provided you have your reciept(or if you didnt, it may have been a specific store exclusive model) you should be able to return to the store you purchased from for credit back to you.

I think they also stopped supporting their assembly and supplying the manuals due to the risk as well. They probably figured if people could not assemble them, there would be much less risk of injury for the child.

What I was able to procure for you through some intensive searching was a similar model 3300 series bassinet, called the "Rock n Roll" bassinet bearing the same base model number. Clicking here will take you to that manual, which should provide a majority of the assembly cues and I would imagine most of the same parts aside from those that would considered an accessory.

My apologies for the lack of Simplicity support on the internet. Please let me know if this helps, there truly is next to zero support for these products on the internet - many owners are stuck with assembly issues if they happen to misplace their physical paper manual.

Your other option, which might be a long shot, but if you can remember the place you bought the product - the store itself may end up keeping all their floor model product manuals in one place, they might be able to photo copy their old floor model manual.

Standing by,