SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

I will buy a used car in Arizona and need a temporary lcense

I will buy a used car in Arizona and need a temporary lcense plate to drive it home to
oulder City, NV
Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 4 years ago.
Hi there my name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you with your temporary registration.

According to the Arizona DMV. If you are purchasing from a private dealer they will provide you with a temporary registration plate so you can transport back to your home state in NV.

A general 30day tag can be obtained when a vehicle does not qualify for permanent registration by clicking here which you can print yourself.

Your other option, which might be easier if this doesn't work would be to bring your insurance proof, bill of sale and title to the DMV closest to you when you purchase the vehicle and obtain a 30day tag in person.

Though HERE is the info page for your 30day general use temporary registration.

Please let me know if you have any more questions and if you are satisfied remember to press accept so I am credited with assisting you.