Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

ok so I want to buy my son one of those titanium necklaces.

ok so I want to buy my son one of those titanium necklaces. I know the Phiten brand is the "name" brand of necklaces, however there are others available on Amazon. Does anyone know if they look just as nice and are very similar?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

Amazon does have the Phiten Brand Necklaces and are fairly reasonable and look very nice. You can see them here:

The one issue that I have heard about all the titanium tornado necklaces including the Phiten is the clasp design is weak.

This is one by Titanium sports which is equally as nice as the Phiten name brand:

The nice thing about buying through Amazon is they do have a good return policy. Personally I would say those made by Titanium Sports are equally as nice as the Phiten necklaces.