Bryan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Many years of internet research experience. I also run my own business.
10522817
Type Your Question Here...

Type your question here. my dryer will not start

Customer Question

Type your question here.
my dryer will not start
Category: General
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

bryanpaul52 :

can you get us the full model # ?

Customer:

LNC7764A71

bryanpaul52 :

okay give me a minute. thanks Bryan

bryanpaul52 :

on this particular machine the thermal fuse is the issue.

Thermal Cut Out Fuse Kit LA-1053 Main Product View
Full Size Image
you need to order and replace it, this comes in a set and on yours you will be replacing the pink and blue ones. to access this you lift the top of the machine and lean it back against the wall, the thermal fuse is the pink dot one. its located on the side of the heater .

bryanpaul52 :

are you still there ?

Customer:

yes. i do not see where the the little pink dot fuse goes. i see the big fuse.

Bryan, Internet Researcher
Experience: Many years of internet research experience. I also run my own business.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, sorry , chat can be difficult so we are now in regular mode. did you see the diagram ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do i get to this?
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
to the right of the blue thermostat there is a 1/4" screw going straight down, remove the screw and this will release the thermostat, these are difficult to get to. the screw goes through # 6 on the diagram which is the bracket holding the fuse.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i wish the expert I talked to on Friday followed thru better. he never said anything about the small. I am satisfied with your answer, but I will not pay again.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
I understand completely. you did pay me already so what you need to do is get a refund from the first tech. would you like me to put in for that refund for you ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
okay give me a few minutes and I will get that done for you. thanks and have a great Sunday !