SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

My partner and I are franticluarly searching for serviced apartments t

Customer Question

My partner and I are franticluarly searching for serviced apartments to resigne in for around 7-10 days as we are in between homes. My question is, is there some sort of website tat lists all of the serviced apartments in the inner west/ north shore area?
I heed to find a preferably 2 bedroom fully serviced apartment for up to 10 days ASAP. I know that these places usually cost a small fourtune but I'm prepared to pay up to 200 a night. It needs to be at least 3 stars preferably higher, and th apartment must be of a good size not too fused about having a 2 bedroom if the unit if of respectable size, must have dryer and washing machines and a security building. Private rented or not doesn't matter. I'm perpared to give at $80 bonuse to any expert that is able to find me a suitable place or even provides me with a list of many or websites where I can locate one myself.. Please help desperately urgent!!
Category: General
Expert:  GeneralistWindylen replied 2 years ago.

windylen :

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer, I am happy to assist you today.Will get back to you soon!

Customer: Thank you and I apparicate the quick reply
windylen :

Welcome!I am working on it.Please bear with me.

Customer: Of course please take ur time
windylen :

By the way, is this in Australia?

Customer: Oh sorry yes it is NSW sydney looking for pretty much anything between inner city to north shore
windylen :

Thank you!

windylen :

You need to log in sometimes to view all the details.

windylen :

Hi, please press "Accept" button if you find my answer helpful so I will get compensated for my time. Your bonus and feedback is highly appreciated. If you need more assistance, please ask me. Thank you!

Customer: I need to find ones available from tonight onwards and for at lease a week.
windylen :

OK, will try to find out!

windylen :

Hi! The Shangri-la Hotel located at 176 Cumberland, Circular Quay- The Rocks Sydney has available room (King Deluxe Grand Rooms ) but its $350 USD in the ads. Please call since there are only 3 more rooms available at this rate as per advertisement. Please call at (612)9250-6000 or visit http://www.shangri-la.com/en/property/sydney/shangrila?WT.srch=1&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_term=shangr

windylen :

It says room rate is under negiotiable.Thank you!

windylen :

http://www.agoda.com/pacific_ocean_and_australia/australia/sydney/shangri_la_hotel.html .This is where I got the advertisement for Shangri- La Hotel

windylen :

Please let me know if I was able to help you on this or if you need more assistance. Thank you

windylen :

You can also check at http://www.accommodationsydney.com.au/centre.htm

windylen :

Hi, again! The one in Shangri-la Hotel is available tonight till around April 5. I checked based on your estimated 10 days of stay.

Customer: No this doesn't help at all if anything only has confused me and slowed me down more.
Customer: How r u an expert? Haveu even read my queastion,..cause what u have giving me is if anything is the complete opposite.
windylen :

I do apologize for that. Do you want me to leave this question to other expert or you want me to search further.

Customer: Dont bother writing back maby use ur time bettering your so called expert experience.. Yes I would very much like it if u would leave it because u obviously have no idea so I would love to seam to someone who know what there talking about... Any person can copy n paste web address .. Starting to think abouts ur 21 accepts... Must be a joke I don't geto something
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yea sure! if u can could it would be fabolous
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 2 years ago.
Hi there my name is XXXXX XXXXX X would like to help I understand you are on quite a short time here and will do my best to assist based on your tastes. Congratulations on your move!

If you click here you will find a long listing for the city of Sydney city apartments. Through some research it seems that a majority of units actually have weekly rates that break down into less than 200 per night(800-950 a week rate, some higher). They don't feature parking unfortunately but as you stated this wasn't absolutely needed.

There was a single north coast listing I found by browsing the link above - its in Lennox Head, but it doesn't volunteer the rate information though it does seem to have all the needed features you and your partner are looking for

The first and second listings for Bridgeport st found here features nearly everything you are looking for and I believe has the option for an additional bed.

Bond St. found here is another larger 1 BR with nearly everything you are looking for.

With further research, it seems the Waldorf Randrick is your best bet PH: 1300 364 200. It has full security, a manager on duty, all the amenities you are looking for and is located just east of the city in the suburbs.

Another option strikingly similar to the Waldorf is the Meriton Danks ph:(NNN) NNN-NNNN1111 or 800 214 822, inner city - all the amenities you are looking for with the added benefit of being an additional 2 and 3 BR listing website found here

The full listing site for inner city serviced apartments can be found here

Take a look through those, I am ready to assist further please, let me know what you think of these listings as well as what you think of these actual apartments. meriton and waldorf seem really nice, but if lennox head has a reasonable rate that may be your winner.

Also you can request me once you read through your answer for my attention if you need further assistance.

Standing by,

SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist