Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

What is the value of a "4-Flowers" stamp? I found an old boo

What is the value of a "4-Flowers" stamp? I found an old book of 20 stamps with no indication of price for book.

flowers"
What is the value of 1 '4 Flowers" first class rate stamp?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

The monetary (postage) value of each stamp is 34¢. The book of 20 self-adhesive stamps was sold for $6.80 in the year 2000, when it was first released.

Please let me know if you need any additional information by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Where is the answer? I just see If my answer was helful etc. I still would like to see my answer as to the value of "4 flowers" stamps? This process is too involved, time consuming, etc. Then to be asked to evaluate an answer I still have not seen. What is going on???
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

My sincerest apologies for the delay; your patience is greatly appreciated! A glitch on this end prevented me from answering your last post, immediately. I'm sorry you were not able to view my entire answer; I can't imagine why that happened, but the Moderators are investigating. I will rewrite my answer for you here:

In answer to your original question regarding the monetary (postage) value of each flower stamp, it is 34¢. The book of 20 self-adhesive stamps was sold for $6.80 in the year 2000, when it was originally released.

I hope this helped.

If you need any additional information, please simply click 'Reply' to let me know. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher