Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

scots born diplomat who in the 1950s was in the embassy in

scots born diplomat who in the 1950's was in the embassy in moscow and wrote a book about his journeys in Russia at that time
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 4 years ago.

Patience :

Hi-

Patience :

You are probably thinking of Sir Fitzroy Hew Royle MacLean of Dunconnel, 1st Barone

Patience :

It is speculated that he may have served as one of the models for Ian Fleming's character, James Bond.

Patience :

He wrote Eastern Approaches in 1949 and it was published in the US as Escape to adventure in 1950. It was quite the book of adventure, too. If you have any further questions on this, please don't hesitate to let me know. Please leave feedback or click on ACCEPT so that I get credit for my time. Thanks for using Just Answer.

Expert:  Patience replied 4 years ago.
Patience :

Hi-

Patience :

Patience :

Patience :