Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...

Hi, I am hoping to find a 6 month, 3 month, 1 month and

I am hoping to find a 6 month, 3 month, 1 month and day of checklist for my wedding, which is in September 2012. Preferably not extremely overwhelming, in excel would be awesome, and simple is great.

I have a bunch of 'to do's, but and unclear what I am missing from this list. I have a few months, but I don't really know when I need to start firming up decisions with my Dj (for example), or choosing the right arrangements for my flowers, or day of, what I need to be doing besides getting married :) I would also love advice on tips day of, and any words of advice for a smoother wedding.

For background:
I live in San Francisco, so the month of Sept is a very busy bridal month. I am getting married in Calistoga with a guest list of roughly 80-100, with about 1/2 from out of town. The wedding will be on a Saturday, and I already have Wedding Venue, Hotel, Dress, Florist, Caterer, Transportation to venue, and DJ booked, but nothing more than that (so no actual work, just booking and sending deposits).
I am a pretty low-key bride and plan on a relatively casual wedding, probably will end up in the $30k range to give you perspective on size and spend.

Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I will be looking for an answer for approximately another week or so.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am going to request a full refund of the $23 put back on my credit card if I do not hear from someone in the next 7 days. I do not feel it is fair to add this to a 'balance' for just answer if I have not even received any answer to my question.

I am fully ok with receiving an answer, if one is available.
Expert:  Patience replied 4 years ago.
Hi! First let me say congratulations! and I'm glad to hear that you are taking things in a fairly low-key way. Everybody has a different perspective, so here is a choice of several checklists. Give them a look and see which one(s) work best for you;

If the above freebies do not fill the bill, try these ones you can buy:

May all go well! Please feel free to ask about any of this. Just please make sure to click on ACCEPT or give feedback and then we can continue as needed.

Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences