Anna
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Hi, we have just installed our first bird-box camera and would

Hi, we have just installed our first bird-box camera and would like to know if we should leave the infa-red LEDs switched on all the while as we are worried that switching them on and off may spook the nesting birds.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just came online and saw your question.

The bird-box camera is designed to be left on all the time. You don't want to be switching it on and off.

If you have more questions, let me know by clicking on REPLY. I hope you get much enjoyment from watching the birds.

Anna