JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
14211116
Type Your Question Here...

Hello, I am a chef and was asked by HR to offer a cetering

Hello, I am a supervisor at our dietary department and was asked by HR to offer a cetering for a Job Fair, its an event from 10 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon, i do have some idea and was thinking to set up a station with several hot and cold fingerfood , like sausagerolls meatballs chickenwings sandwdwiches and drink, is that apropite or should i offer something more hrdy , like a full menue with soup maincourse vegetable dessert and so on, some advice and ideas would be helpfull Thank you
Category: General
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 4 years ago.
Hi and thank you for using JustAnswer!

If it's a job fair, you want to keep it with simple (non-messy) finger foods. Be sure to include some items for those who only choose to eat vegetarian diets. Keep the selections light and least risk for spills and messes.

Best wishes!