SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

Hello. I am looking for help in designing a zip up sweatshirt

Customer Question

Hello. I am looking for help in designing a zip up sweatshirt for a contest. Its the MUNSA called " Madonna University Nursing Student Associtation". my school is looking for a new design any ideas????
Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 5 years ago.

FitnessSpecialist :

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for using Just Answer

Could you start by incorporating some information on the program itself?

Perhaps its start date or maybe the slogan of the program itself? Some extra information would really help kick start the process for visualizing the zip-up. I like the idea of using a rich color or bold color, something versatile like a royal blue or a solid dark maroon, I would most definitely incorporate MUNSA but also make it a point to have perhaps a date, a slogan of sorts(if the program has one) or perhaps you could create a short, very minimal(But strong) slogan for it. I think it would be very cool to go with a modern, yet collegiate look to the garment. I think an incorporation of the school's crest or logo would be nearly essential too, that is unless you are looking for a wild design. This way they can be worn in a semi professional or academic setting if needed, but also as a casual top for non specific occasions.

Keep in mind there are a lot of bid sites out there where designers can actually do the graphic design part after you assign a value and then you share some of what you want the design to be. You assign a value then a lot of people submit to you, you choose what you like and don't like(without paying anything extra) and do this a few times until you have narrowed down to a designers product.... just as a last resort.

I will await your reply on what you are thinking of having on the zip-up as well as what the shirt will be for outside of just the contest itself. I could even get some examples.

Please hit reply if you would like some more information.