SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

what year is this boat MAKG30661598 It is a glastron mako

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will answer your question based on the information you have provided.

The exact HIN MAKG30661598 shows an invalid HIN. Running the HIN with a "L"( a commonly mistaken number) in place of the "1" (for the HIN MAKG3066L598) comes back as a 1998 model year from BRUNSWICK MARINE MONARK DIV.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

can you give me all the info. on that boat

how long is the the boat

what moter came on the boat

Hin# XXXXX

please tell me what that # XXXXX

My apologies for the delay on this. Unfortunately that information actually doesn't show when it's run I only see the absolute basics. If you needed to though, something unrelated to JustAnswer like perhaps BoatHistory would probably have information though they do sometimes cost a little more.

Just keep in mind it may not be the same motor as the boat has now though as sometimes they are replaced. I have sourced this link on the 1998 Makos, for the meantime in the event you learn 1 additional fact, you can begin to narrow it down.

Your other option would be to provide the manufacturer with the HIN number, they could give you that model information based off the HIN but chances are they wouldn't charge you. If needed you could approach it as a prospective buyer and mention the current owner is unsure of the spec on the boat.