SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Im have an iphone 4S.. Im getting spammed via text from

I'm have an iphone 4S.. I'm getting spammed via text from an advertiser that won't stop when I reply. I they are sending notes with links for me to click on..
How do I stop or block this...

Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 4 years ago.
Hi there my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for using JustAnswer. Being a verizon customer myself I am familiar with this spam as well as the options to eliminate it.

One of the easier ways would be to simply call customer service and ask them to SMS block the number that is spamming you.

The next easy way to do this is to log into your VerizonWireless account online under "My Verizon" then go under the "My Plans & Services" and click the Manage Verizon Safeguards and from there all you need to do is select your desired level of block and add the number - they will ask you to confirm and then that is all you need to do until you want to release it(if you ever do). If for some reason this is hard to find, calling customer service can direct you over the phone OR can do this for you.