hrguru206, Consultant
Experience:  Human Resources Professional, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
Type Your Question Here...

How long is the normal wait time for my question.

Category: General
Expert:  hrguru206 replied 4 years ago.
The amount of time varies a great deal as it depends on the question itself and how may experts are available that have experience and education in your subject matter. I moved your question to the Computer Software category so it would be seen by the computer experts. Selecting the closest category to what you are looking for will help you get the fastest response as it will connect you with the appropriate expert. In addition, if you added your email address when you signed up with Just Answer you should be notified via email when you receive a response. I hope this helps clarify a bit of the process here at Just Answer.