hrguru206
hrguru206, Consultant
Experience:  Human Resources Professional, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
62657179
Type Your Question Here...

We are setting a new business and have got a domain name and

We are setting a new business and have got a domain name and are setting up a web site through godaddy. The business will generally come through the internet. How easy is it and how do you set up being able to get paid via credit card (paypal, etc_)?

hrguru206 :

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. It is actually fairly simple to do. If you know a programmer you may be able to save some money but you can purchase and already made shopping cart and service. There are a lot of them out there and they will allow people to be able to make payments on your website with credit cards and pay pal. Here is one http://www.quickcart.com/ Intuit also offers some services, here is the link.... http://intuitpayments.com/quickbooks?ppc_google_IPS-Brand_intuit-credit-card_BroadI&ef_id=SrpOyx4QSVEAAACO:20120310164539:s Many of these also offer the convenience of downloading to your accounting software. To answer your original question, this is fairly easy to get set up and going. As your business grows you may find you want to invest some time and money in having a programmer set up something for you but any of these shopping cart options will get you up and going.

hrguru206 :

If you found my answer helpful please select the green ACCEPT button as this is the only way I am compensated for my time. I am happy to answer any additional questions you may have.