Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Do you think I will live happier with the man I love in the

Customer Question

Do you think I will live happier with the man I love in the future?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Cher :

Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Cher :

I do think you will eventually marry your kids' dad and you will live happier with him.

Cher :

However, I do think he needs to straighten out a few things first, before he can completely commit to you.

Cher :

He's involved with someone else now, but it will not last.

Customer: Can you tell why my kids' dad still living with this woman now? Does he care on her more than us?
Cher :

Hi again and thanks for joining me in chat.

Cher :

he 'thought' he cared for her, but things are going to fall apart.

Cher :

she's going to do some things that will make him distrustful of her

Customer: Can you see if he will still continue to find another woman instead of coming back to us in the future?
Cher :

he will eventually return to you and your kids, but it might not be right away.

Customer: What can you predict about her distrustful?
Cher :

he will either catch her in some lies about her past or he will suspect she is not being faithful to him

Customer: Do you think I should contact him a lot or just wait for him to contact me in the future?
Customer: When they will start to have problems?
Cher :

I think you should remain in contact with him for the kids' sakes, but don't contact him a lot or he will find this bothersome.

Cher :

things will start to unravel for them probably in a few months, at the approach of summer

Customer: Are they getting along well now? Are they living happily now?
Cher :

they 'appear' to be getting along well now, but the seeds of distrust have either begun or will begin to appear soon and make him doubtful of her

Customer: What do you think this man's mostly in his mind & thinking? About me, our kids or this woman? Who does he concern the most?
Customer: Does he love me more than his woman now?
Cher :

he is concerned mostly with the kids. he thinks about you when he thinks about the kids, but he is still living with the woman

Cher :

right now he is very conflicted

Cher :

he still has a place for you in his heart, but he is struggling with his feelings

Customer: Do they still need each other now?is his woman really love him?
Cher :

this woman thinks she loves him but she will stray from him at some time in the future

Customer: Do you think I will know another man who really loves me in this year?
Cher :

i think there is a strong possibility that you will meet another man who will be interested in you, but you will need time to develop feelings for him

Customer: Will this man give some part of money to me after he sell the townhouse? And when will you predict he will sell the townhouse?
Customer: I mean my kids' dad.
Cher :

are you referring to your kids' father?

Cher :

oops! we crossed messages!

Customer: Yes
Cher :

he will give you part of the money after he sells the townhouse to use for the kids. it might be difficult to sell but he should sell it within a year

Customer: In what situation will my kids's dad returning home? Will I already know my new man at that time?
Cher :

it may be right after you meet your new man and you will have to see how things go, to make the best decision for yourself and your kids

Customer: Will his woman still look for him if he comes back to us in the future?
Cher :

i don't think she will give up so easily

Customer: When will you see my kids' dad go back with us?
Customer: Will his woman spend most of his money at that time?
Cher :

probably within about 6-8 months

Cher :

remember, you make your own destiny

Customer: Can you see if they had a fight before?
Cher :

they did have a fight before but it wasn't major enough for them to split

Customer: What was the fight about?
Customer: How do you think if I'm going to ask him to stay with us for a night next month?
Cher :

i think if you ask him to stay for a night next month, it has to be for the kids, not for you.

Cher :

if you come on too strong, he will get nervous

Cher :

how long has he been with the other woman?

Customer: Why he cannot see his kids more than two days a week? Does he still love this woman very much now?
Customer: Their relationship started from last May
Cher :

does she have kids living with them now, too?

Customer: This woman is 19 years younger than him
Customer: This woman is a divorced woman
Cher :

wow, that's a big age difference!

Cher :

he wants to see the kids more often, but she doesn't like him coming to see them, because you're there, too

Cher :

she feels very insecure about him seeing you

Customer: This woman was born in1982 Nov 28, can you see her love in the future?
Customer: Do you think my kid's dad will report to his woman everythiing even he sees us?
Cher :

she will either end up with someone closer to her own age, or she is a golddigger who keeps going after older men

Customer: How does this woman feel about me? Does she feel guilty or pity on me?
Cher :

no, i don't think he will report to her when he sees you, but if they live together, i'm assuming she has to be aware of it

Customer: Can you honestly tell me if this man love this woman more than us now?
Cher :

she doesn't feel guilty about you

Customer: Does this woman also suspect about this man?
Cher :

he will never love her more than he loves his kids

Cher :

you mean does she suspect he might be cheating on her?

Customer: Yes
Customer: But does he love her more than me now?
Cher :

i think it occurs to her rarely, but it does occur to her

Customer: Is his woman living happily with him now?
Cher :

i don't think he loves her more than you. i don't think he loves her in the sense of the word 'love'. she's 'convenient' and their relationship was new, but the newness is starting to wear off a little now

Customer: Is this msn still living happily with this woman now?
Cher :

SHE thinks she's happy, but deep down she longs for more than he can give her

Customer: Does he start to feel bore with her now?
Cher :

he thinks he's happy but also, there are things that are nagging at him. yes, he is starting to feel bored with her now

Customer: Is my kids's dad still treating this woman very well now?
Cher :

he's still treating her well, but not as well as when they first met

Customer: Will he spend a lot on her in the future?
Cher :

she got used to him spending a lot on her. he will try to do that to keep her around, but it won't last

Customer: You mean he still enjoy his life in living with her now, right?
Cher :

yes and no. he's still enjoying his life living with her now, but several things about her are starting to bother him.

Customer: Can you suggest me a way to make my kids's daddy feel more care on me & will love to come back to us very shortly?
Customer: How does the man feel about me now?
Customer: Does he scare I maybe know a new man in my life?
Cher :

encourage him to see the kids without 'bugging' him about it and be very nice and loving to him when he is there with the kids, but don't go overboard and make it seem 'fake'. just be yourself, but don't argue with him about things that don't matter.

Cher :

this has occurred to him, and he does fear it. he doesn't want it to happen

Cher :

but he knows you will soon meet another man

Customer: Can you tell me more that he will care more about me in the future?
Cher :

he will begin to remember why he was in love with you in the first place and wanted kids with you

Cher :

this much younger woman is just a dalliance for him.

Cher :

he will eventually come back to you

Cher :

but you can't push it

Cher :

i really need to sign off now, as it is almost 3:30 AM for me, so can I answer anything else for you?

Cher :

Please remember to click 'accept' if you are satisfied

Customer: Can I talk to you next few weeks? I 'll let you know what happen to us. Thx!
Cher :

yes, definitely! I would like to know how things are going. but, please, can you post to me in the psychic category--ask for 'Cher ONLY' and i will see your post. You're most welcome and I wish you only the best in the coming weeks!

Customer: I really feel mad on him leaving 4 kids for me to take care now. What do you think to make him feel sad about me in coming days? This is my last question to you.
Customer: I really want him to feel pity & guilty about me. This is my point!
Cher :

i don't blame you for feeling mad at him. what he did was not right. i hope he is paying to support the kids!

Cher :

you can tell him how you're struggling and you really need him to be there more for the kids. they ask for him all the time and can't understand why he doesn't live there anymore.

Customer: It's really unfair to me now! He even didn't pay any money for his kids. Why do I still wait for him to come back to us? No care, no time & no money!
Cher :

if he is listed as the legal father of the kids, you can make him pay child support. it's his duty to his kids

Customer: You know, he just wanted to spend a few hours with his kids once a week
Cher :

'real life' doesn't work that way. you're living real life every day. he's playing in a fantasy--nothing real about it!

Cher :

he should act his age! how old is he?

Customer: His ex-wife who had two boys with him & he left her with me, then she went to the court & asked for his child support, then he'll never go back with her anymore
Customer: He is 48 now
Cher :

he's going through a mid life crisis; that's why the much younger woman

Cher :

you shouldn't be afraid to ask him to support his kids. you need that money.

Customer: He still had two women who had kid with him before but they left him because of no money support
Customer: He always told me that his money is tight, is that true?
Cher :

oh boy, seems like he has quite a pattern here.

Cher :

no, his money isn't tight. HE is tight with it!

Customer: He only gave me about $2000 in this year
Cher :

that's shameful!

Customer: When I was with him like last year, I didn't ask for his money & he never gave me any
Cher :

well, it does seem like he's tight with the money......doesn't want to part with it.

Customer: Can you see my business now? Will it be good or bad in this year?
Cher :

but he should always put his children first!

Cher :

what type of business do you have?

Customer: Why he didn't want to give money to any of his kids's mum?
Customer: I'm a music teacher
Cher :

because he's selfish. your business will be good this year

Customer: Do you think he will give more money to us?
Customer: Do you think he loves this woman more than me now?
Customer: You know I don't have any support even from his family in Hongkong
Cher :

unless you keep telling him how difficult it is for you without his contribution for his kids' needs, he will not give you anything. you have to keep reminding him.

Cher :

where do you live?

Customer: Can you see his future in this year?
Customer: I live in Canada now
Cher :

he will have a good year, financially.

Cher :

well, although it's not his family's obligation to help--it's HIS--they should know how badly he's behaving

Customer: How will he use his money?to his outside women or us?
Customer: No. His family all support him now!
Cher :

unfortunately, i don't think much will go to you. but, hopefully, if he sells the townhouse, maybe that will be good for you

Customer: When will he have his karma?
Cher :

oh his karma will definitely come back to bite him. probably within the next year or two.

Customer: How about me now? I need to take care of the four you kids now!
Customer: The smallest is just two!
Cher :

you will need to ask him for money every month for specific things the kids need

Cher :

oh wow, a little one! i'll bet your two year old is adorable!

Cher :

he likes to make babies, he doesn't like to provide for them. not nice.

Customer: That's why he look down on meow & he will never respect me in the future as I am not attracted to him anymore!
Cher :

after everything he's done in his past and with you, you deserve much better. keep reminding yourself of that

Customer: He always think I love his money only now
Cher :

how does he expect you to care for the 4 children?

Customer: Can you see if I live better & happier than him in the future?
Customer: Because I work at home
Cher :

yes, his karma will prevent him from happiness. you will live better and happier than him in the future

Cher :

because you are true to yourself and your children

Customer: Why the karma takes him so long? I can't wait for his punishment!
Cher :

i really have to sign off now.......we can chat again soon, okay? but remember, to please post in the 'Psychic' category, not General category, okay?

Cher :

and ask for Cher

Customer: Ok.thanks a lot & goodnight!
Cher :

you're most welcome! goodnight. : )

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist