hrguru206
hrguru206, Consultant
Experience:  Human Resources Professional, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
62657179
Type Your Question Here...

Have "Revitalize Health & bEAUTY, po bOX 13583,lINlithgow,West

Have "Revitalize Health & bEAUTY, po bOX 13583,lINlithgow,West Lothian. got an email address ?

hrguru206 :

The address you listed is just a distribution center in Scotland. The actual company is out of the UK, you can try these email address but I also advise you to review the information on your original email that you received . You will most likely need your original order number details which will be on your original email confirmation.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

hrguru206 :

If you found my answer helpful please select the green ACCEPT button as this is the only way I am compensated for my time. I am happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

Customer:

Hi, thanks for the push in the right direction,searched back emails and found [email protected] does this check out ?

hrguru206 :

Hello, I can not see the email address as Just Answer encrypts it from customers to avoid sharing personal info. I would use the email that you have in your confirmation to request the charges be stopped. If you do not get a response, you should report the charges as fraud on your credit card or bank card and not accept any addition packages. There are many fraud reports on this company.

Customer:

thanks,have a nice evening