SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

To whom it may concern, I need to find a Printable online

To whom it may concern,

I need to find a Printable online fact sheet of two illnesses, which are Interstitial Cystitis and Fibromyalgia in Vietnamese language. Can you please lead me in the right direction? Or better yet email the weblinks,so I can print them.
This may take a little bit to load but here is the official online sheet from NIAMS(National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin diseases) on Fibromyalgia, simply translate into Vietnamese for you found HERE.

Here is the listing and comprehensive information on Interstitial Cystitis again translated for you into Vietnamese with complete links that are functional found HERE.

If this helps with what you were looking for, please click the accept button so I can be credited for assisting you.
Thank you for the accept and the tip! If you think I can assist you in the future with anything at all simply request me or you can put "FOR MIKE" or "FOR FITNESSSPECIALIST" at the beginning of the question.