hrguru206, Consultant
Experience:  Human Resources Professional, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
Type Your Question Here...

Is there anything i can do if the principal at my school is

Is there anything i can do if the principal at my school is holding up scholarships for only the top two students, which happen to be her daughter and her daughters best friend and even though she denies it and states that she had no idea that it wasnt just for the top two?
Category: General
Expert:  hrguru206 replied 4 years ago.

hrguru206 :

Hello and welcome to Just Answer, Have you tried bringing this in front of the school board for investigation?

hrguru206 :

This is difficult as I understand your frustration, typically your means of filing a complaint with the principal is first to the Super, then to the school board. You can also check your state and see if they have an Ethics Commission to which you can report a school official that you wish violated an ethics act.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The school board is made up of many of my fellow peers parents and they do not believe she would do such a thing either
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So will i be able to bring in lawyers if necessary?
Expert:  hrguru206 replied 4 years ago.
I apologize for the late reply. I was locked out of the question. If you wish to go above the school board you should see if there is an ethics review board or state department of education that can review ethics violations. Each of these is state specific. If you wish to go above this then you would be talking about legal action.