hrguru206, Consultant
Experience:  Human Resources Professional, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
Type Your Question Here...

I need to register a trademark for a new company name and brand.

I need to register a trademark for a new company name and brand. I have already formed the LLC with that name.

Where can I go online to register the trademark? Is there a government website I can visit to submit the application? I'm not interested in using an online "service" that goes to the government and registers it for me with their own markup, I'd like to do it directly.

hrguru206 :

Hello and welcome to Just Answer

hrguru206 :

You can file it online at the United States Patent and Trademark office

hrguru206 :

Here is a link to the process

hrguru206 :

And here is the link to the part of the website where you download the form

hrguru206 :

This is the actual government website that monitors and regulates Patents and Trademarks in the US.

hrguru206 :

If you found my answer helpful please select the green ACCEPT button as this is the only way I am compensated for my time. I am happy to answer any additional questions you may have.