hrguru206, Consultant
Experience:  Human Resources Professional, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
Type Your Question Here...

I am planning to open an After-School Program for kids of K-5th

I am planning to open an After-School Program for kids of K-5th grade in Bay Area, California. My school program will have the following focus and differentiation:

1. Strong focus on developing the success skills for life (personality development, financials skills, people skills, positive thinking, etc.) in early childhood in a fun-way.

2. Strong focus on academics and home-work assignments to prepare kids for a lifelong academics learning and success.

Can you suggest a few appropriate names for the school? Eventually, I will like to Franchise this model. I am looking for the names that effectively communicates my above goals and is brandable.

hrguru206 :

Kids Prep, Advantage or Kids Advantage, One Step Up, Skillz, Kidz Prep, Kidz Advantage, Life Skills Prep, Its a Kids Life, Kids Point, Child of Mine

hrguru206 :

Those are some of my suggestions, I tried to focus on names that communicate your goals. I wish you the best of luck on your program. As a mother of a pre-k little boy it sounds wonderful.

hrguru206 :

If you found my answer helpful please select the green ACCEPT button as this is the only way I am compensated for my time. I am happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

thanks. I will accept. great ideas. I will post another questionf ro adl thoughts by another expert as well.