Bryan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Many years of internet research experience. I also run my own business.
10522817
Type Your Question Here...

I have a whirlpool ultimate care2 model LGQ7030KQ2 DRYER It

I have a whirlpool ultimate care2 model LGQ7030KQ2 DRYER It quit running and i checked my breaker to the plug. How do i check out the machine?I assume there is a breaker or fuse in it? thanks

bryanpaul52 :

the problem is the thermal fuse has blown,

Full Size Image
these will fail for a couple of different reasons, the most common is a clogged vent, you can replace this yourself for very little money, do you have tools?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes I do. Can you tell me where its located? I appreciate the fast reply!Great service.
yes , give me a few minutes and I'll get you the diagrams.
okay yours is real simple, first you need to get to the back of the dryer and remove the back panel. unplug the machine first. the part will be on the blower assembly # XXXXX on this diagram, there are two wires connected to it remove the wires and the one screw holding the fuse. you can order this for around $10.00 @ http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Thermal-Fuse/3392519/2986?modelNumber=LGQ7030KQ2 there is also a video there if you have a volt meter you can test it ,the video shows you how, thanks and have a great weekend ! Bryan