hrguru206, Consultant
Experience:  Human Resources Professional, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
Type Your Question Here...

With the mifi, when exactly am I being charged? Am I being

With the mifi, when exactly am I being charged? Am I being charged whenever it is on? Or, not when it is on but on the charger? Or, not when it is on but not being used? Thanks. P.s. these are not questions about a cellphone. They are about a MIFI I am using with an iPad. And I do not have the cellular part of the iPad - just the wifi.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. This would depend on your plan and the company you are using. Some MIFI devices and plans are pay as you go and charge you for every MB you use. Others allow you to use a certain amount of Megabytes and then charger your for going over and other plans allow for unlimited usage. I have never seen a MIFI device that charges you when the device is charging, you should only be charged per your plan agreement for usage.