hrguru206
hrguru206, Consultant
Experience:  Human Resources Professional, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
62657179
Type Your Question Here...

How did technology change our society and culture? 75 word

How did technology change our society and culture? 75 word --opinion based-- response.

hrguru206 :

Technology has changed the way we think, act, and carry out our day. Although one of the biggest changes I have seen relates to the skills needed in the work place. There has always been some forms of technology but the revolution that has occurred in the past 15 to 20 years has changed the way we learn and perform almost every task in every industry. At one point, a non skilled worker could find a manual labor position with the basic requirement of being a dependable employee and a willingness to work hard. In today's society much more is needed, even a simple warehousing position often requires the ability to use a handheld scanner, data is entered into a computer and reports are generated and calculated via artificial intelligence.

hrguru206 :

If you found my answer helpful please select the green ACCEPT button as this is the only way I am compensated for my time. I am happy to answer any additional questions you may have.