Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

r is showing intrest in me again what changed,he said he wanted

r is showing intrest in me again what changed,he said he wanted me back.
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.

Patience :

Hi! R knows that you have the ability to bring people in and cheer people up. You are such a supportive and loyal person when it comes to relationships, that he realizes that you are what he needs to move forward right now. He's going to be moving at a fast pace in his life and career, so you're going to have to work double hard to keep up with him.

Patience :

R is blunt, but he means well. Despite the differences in you opinions and your approaches to life, you can have an excellent relationship with R but you will have to put in a lot of work and have a lot of patience with him. It’s time to show him how to make his life a success!

Patience :

I'm happy to supply clarification if needed. Please click the ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Customer:

you are so correct.today we did the scoring but it started out with two of us of us.my dojo friends came by and when they saw me doing it they joined in .I may have goofed up on the computer .but in all there was a total of i added 4 peo[le to the group. Is R stil interested in me/

Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Expert:  ksang10 replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. Do you still need help with your question?
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Hello!

Your partner is somewhat unpredictable when it comes to expressions of love, but R's unconventionality can still be quite attractive to you. You like a challenge. The only difficulty is that sometimes his varied interests might distract him from the relationship, and this makes you impatient.

In other words, R is still interested, but he needs lots of space, too. I think you're a person who can work with that!

Please click the green ACCEPT button or fill in the feedback so that I can get credit for the reading. Good fortune to you in your relationship, Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher