Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

World Religions Final Project, 2000-2500 essay

Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.

Patience :

Hello- How can I be of help to you today?

Customer:

Hi Patience!

Customer:

Im new to Just Answer and just used it for math..and now I have a final project in my world religion class

Customer:

World Religions Final Project is a 2k-2500 essay and it has to be an original essay

Patience :

So tell me what you need to do for the final project.

Customer:

The religion that I chose is Hinduism which needs to be compared to Christianity. The place of worship that I will visit is the Hindu Temple of Kentucky.

DUE: Sunday by Midnight. Im on PST

The final project for HUM 130 is a World Religions Report. For your project, you will choose a religion that is not your own and then visit a place of worship and interview a person of that faith. You will report your findings in an informative paper. Compare and contrast this religion with another one you are familiar with through this class.

Your World Religions Report should be 2000-2,500 words in length, formatted according to APA guidelines, and contain the following elements:

1. Introduction of the religion
2. Name, location review of the site
3. Interview summary
4. Comparing and contrasting with another religion
5. Conclusion
6. References (minimum of three)

Patience :

Have you gone and visited the temple already?

Customer:

Actually the temple is: Valley Hindu Temple

Customer:

and I have NOT visited this temple...I did not interview anyone.

Customer:

My preferred religion is "Christianity"...and I have to choose a religion that is opposite of Christianity...or "different' from Christianity

Customer:

Do you know of a religion that could assist with such an essay?

Patience :

That would have helped us. Oh well. . . .

Patience :

Do you have some questions prepared, maybe?

Customer:

I know...I've beat myself up all week over my two finals.

Customer:

yes

Customer:

I do

Customer:

hold please

Patience :

Ok. It's good you have the questios. maybe we can make this work.

Customer:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ko7yxoinu57sg7u

Customer:

I had every intention...I haven't been able to focus since my uncle's death on Tuesday. My teacher has been supportive, however, the rules are the rules and they can not accept papers after the cut off time...which is 11:59pm

Patience :

Hang on a minute while I check out your link.

Customer:

So between that...moving out by the 1st and working late. I honestly don't know how Im standing.

Customer:

Okay..thanks. SOO GRATEFUL for a tool like Just Answer...this is LITERALLY a life saver

Patience :

Ok. I am a buddhist. I can use your questions for an interview with a buddhist. Will that work for you?

Customer:

OHHHHH yyesss...THHANNNK YYOOUUU

Customer:

This is so relieving ....

Patience :

The other thing is that $7.50 is all I would get and that is too little since I will be working through the night.

Customer:

Understood...

Customer:

How much would you charge for this essay?

Patience :

$45 tip ok?

Customer:

Is this $45 on top of the 7.50?

Customer:

Im new to Just Answer...not sure how thinks work

Customer:

Oh waiit...I just had a math question..and it did ask for "tip".

Customer:

So in the tip area, you want $45

Patience :

Right.

Patience :

Will that work for you?

Customer:

$42.50 would make an even $50.

Patience :

sounds good!

Customer:

Okay...I can do $42.50 in the tip.

Customer:

But...right now this is like my "free trial"..

Customer:

Im honestly not sure of how this will go....

Customer:

I just accept..and then wait for you to upload the essay?

Patience :

yes. Saying ACCEPT will lock me in to your question and then checvk the link tomorrow to get the essay.

Customer:

Okay, what time can I expect this essay?

Customer:

How do I check...I guess I'll get the email?

Patience :

Yes you'll get the email. But also you can just check back to this link. http://www.justanswer.com/general/6b0wx-world-religions-final-project-2000-2500-essay.html

Customer:

okay. I'll save this link!

Customer:

Im accepting now

Customer:

THHHAANKK YYOOUUU SOOOO MMUUUCCHHH!!!!!

Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good morning!

I wanted you to know that Im going to service this AM and will return by 2pm PST. Im not sure what timezone you are in. Just wnated to let you know Im not ignoring you...I'll try and check this link through my phone.

THanks in advance for your assistance and willingness to help!!

-DeAnn
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.

All is well. I should finish in a couple of hours. We are both in the same Pacific time zone.

Here's hoping you are having a great day in the meantime! Patience

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.

Still at work on the paper. It will be done sometime before noon. Patience

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Fantastic. I will check later on this after. You too have a fabulous day. I look forward to hearing from you!
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.

Hi-

Follow the link below to retrieve your paper. Please be sure to type in and change the necessary information on the first, cover page. It would be a good idea to read through the paper and then add or subtract whatever needed to make it more your own: World Religions

I will check my email around 6pm for any questions. Good luck to you in your endeavors. Your bonus will be greatly appreciated!

Patience, Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Im checking in 30min. Thank you sooo much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Turned in! Thanks soo much for your help and assistance, this is HUGE. Now I can focus on moving and begin to get my head together for this funeral this Wednesday. You don't know how much of a stress relief you were. thank you and I will definately use you in the future, shoudl I need to. Thank you, DeAnn
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
DeAnn- You are a joy to work with, and I have been meaning to say how I am sorry for your loss. Stay strong, I know funerals can be difficult. I hope you won't be needing help again, but I will try to be there for you if you do!

Best regards, XXXXX XXXXX
Patience, Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
P.S. I loved the interview with you and reviewing your answers. Very enlightning. You too are a joy, its been a pleasure, Patience! (Love how you got that name too!). Should I need to, I will DEFINITELY come bqck to you and only you! Have a wonderful week. And thank you for your condolences.

-DeAnn