Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified expert with over 10 years experience.
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for a detecive in the southeast Iowa area that

I am looking for a detecive in the southeast Iowa area that don't want an arm and a leg for payment. I found a few but they want any where from $50-$75 an hour. I am on disability so i don't have alot of money. I mainly need survailence at night.
Category: General
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer.

The best source I can locate for private detectives in your area is here:

You can also view them by region here:

None of them list their pricing online so you may have to call a couple to find someone that can work for you within your budget.

Most private detectives prices range from roughly 50 an hour to 200 an hour or more. I think it will be difficult to find any qualified detective willing to work for less then 50 an hour especially nights.

Also you can get a free consultation here which may help you find out the best course of action to take

You may also want to check out for your area as well and you may want to place an ad saying what you are looking for and what you are willing to pay. This may be easier for you then having to call a bunch of places.

If you need further information please let me know.

Thank You