Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified expert with over 10 years experience.
Type Your Question Here...

After I installed google chrome, Im in a training program,

After I installed google chrome, I'm in a training program, google would not let me receive a page from them online. I do not understand why
they would not let me review the page.
Category: General
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer.

It sounds like you are having a problem viewing a specific web page in chrome. If this is the issue I would suggest you try another browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, you can download firefox here:

The thing is, all web pages need sometimes need to be recoded for different browsers because all browsers will not display the pages the same way. Google Chrome being a relatively new browser it is possible that the web page designer has not yet updated the code to make it compatible with chrome.

Try a different browser and if you still have a problem please reply back and let me know.

Thank You