Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

i am looking for astrological anwser for from SU DARSHAN

Customer Question

i recently contacted another astrologer from a different website and he said that all through out my life my husabnd will never give me love or respect the way i give him , although there would be no separation or divorce. i want to know is it true that 1)all through out my life my husband will never give me love or respect the way i give him 2) the same ASTROLOGER from the other  website that i contacted HAS asked to me to do/ buy gajanan and umashanker pujas and sukra yantra from their website to improve long term relationship and to have a better married life for life long. do these really work. shall i go for them or would you suggests any remedy for life long betterment of my husband' attitute towards me.. my husaband details: date of birth- xxxx time of birth-xxx place of birth- xxx my details date of birth -xxx time of birth- xxplace of birthxxxxxIxxxxrecently contacted another astrologer from a different website and he said that all through out my life my husabnd will never give me love or respect the way i give him , although there would be no separation or divorce. i want to know is it true that 1)all through out my life my husband will never give me love or respect the way i give him 2) the same ASTROLOGER from the other  website that i contacted HAS asked to me to do/ buy gajanan and umashanker pujas and sukra yantra from their website to improve long term relationship and to have a better married life for life long. do these really work. shall i go for them or would you suggests any remedy for life long betterment of my husband' attitute towards me.. my husaband details: date of birth-xxx time of birth- xxxx place of birth- xxxmy details date of birth - xxxx time of birth- xxxx place of birth xxxx

Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.

Patience :

Hi- Welcome and thank you for your deep thinking question.

According to the Hindu belief performing Gajanan Puja performed at least once in a year will give prosperity, health, wealth, relationship blessings and peace of mind. Practice with the Shukra Yantra of Venus brings respect, love, and peace of mind. Doing these rituals can help you focus your energy and can connect you with powerful sources of energy and insight. Yes, I do think these will be very beneficial. It will be even better if you can work on one or more of these rituals together with your husband. You and your husband are have the potential for great compatibility. This is the year to go for it.

Although your husband has some emotional wounds that have left permanent scars, there are ways to work around those scars and move on. Since you and your husband are both water signs, You are both water signs and emotions can run high between you. Don’t lose it with one another, though. You will soon be feeling the need for each other’s support. This would be an excellent time to bring in a spiritual or emotional counselor, as your husband is ripe for deepening his connection with you. Once he agrees to go along, then repay him by staying cool, calm, and collected.

This is a good match. It should be workable between you. I am happy to supply clarification if needed. Please click the green ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my husband has asked for separation and i have been told that there would be no divorce or separation. so do you feel that in future i would get the acceptance from him that i have looking from him all these years. will i have a better married life in future?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
plesae answer my follow up question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ADDING MORE INFORMATION. : my husband has asked for separation and i have been told by atsrologers that there would be no divorce or separation. i never got the acceptance form my husband. he always felt he could have got someone better(smarter) whereas i feel he is the just teh right person for me and thats why i don't want to end the marriage...i am working hard to make him accept me finally..so since there would be no divorce will i be able to win him over...so do you feel that in future i would get the acceptance from him that i have looking from him all these years. will i have a better married life in future?this is what i would like to know......
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Hello-

I am so sorry that there are such obstacles to happiness with your husband. Indications point to the fact that each of you possesses an intensely powerful feeling nature. This kind of intensity usually works to bring a couple close together. However, when wounded, it brings resentful and hurtful behavior in your husband, which in turn brings on a hurtful response from you. Then your husband may withdraw. It's like an echo that keeps bouncing back between you.

When you are in love, your relationship consumes you. Your husband may not be able to live up to that intensity. Overall, though, there is a deep, lasting attachment between you.This will be a "make or break" year for your relationship. Those things that you have been talking about doing, such as the pujas, may help repair things. Although it may feel to you that progress is slow in coming, just keep in mind that success needs patient waiting. Do things to help build up your confidence in the meantime. Do things to bring yourself more calmness and serenity. Your husband is used to keeping his true emotions hidden and if there is any future floor this relationship, you will have to learn how to live with him the way he is.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
very sorry to bother you again dear....i want to know what do you actually mean by "This will be a "make or break" year for your relationship". are there chances of divorce or separation? i am sorry for trying your patience....i am kind of worrried from all angles and thatst why i have been asking counter questions..hope you don't mind..just for infromation , me an my husband don't fight or say hurtful things to each other..he says i am his very good friend but he feels we are incompatible....is our problem planetary. there is peace and harmony at home yet there is problem..i have given my best to this relationship, i now feel i have enothing new to add to it....

so 1) please kindly explain what do you mean by make and break year for the relationship? areyou talking about a seperation or divorce

2) are we planetary / astrologically incompatible for ever?

thanks a million for your patience with me
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
There is no need to apologize at all! This is the kind of question that requires a lot of chat back and forth so that you truly understand what the astrological aspects are saying about your situation.

Actually the relationship has very good planetary aspects. That is why I said it will be a "make or break" time. Even though there is a threatened separation. you could both get beyond it. Part of the difficulty lays in the fact that you feel you have nothing new to add. I feel sad about that for you and I hope you do not get too downhearted or nervy. Because the good thing is that you have been doing something about the situation. Therefore, make sure to do all prayers and ceremonies that have been suggested.

You express your love for your partner in a more lavish manner. You are consumed with the romance of your relationship, and often expect your partner to show that he feels the same way. Your husband expresses his love feelings in a distinctly different manner, so then there develops a lack of understanding between you.

Do not despair, however; that which has been done and is painful can be undone and made right with love and understanding. Relax and try to come up with fun and loving things you and your husband can do together and enjoy without dwelling on the problems.

Go with the flow and I’m hoping your husband will begin to see how much he needs your support. Good luck to you both in this year of the water dragon!

.

In all things, Patience

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi patience, thank you so much for the reply. i really feel encouraged by your reply a nd i will do whatever i could to make thsi marriage work....i have a query may be it is the last query that i have and that you spoke about doing rituals and ceremonies. i have been advsied to do gauri shankar and gajanan puja.....since i can't find any pundit to do so , so the website guys will do it for me which will include my picture and gotra being sent to them....do you have any information if such type of puja if done on your behalf by someone else is fruitful. or you have to do it youself and your sitting presence matters in front of the homa.

thank you once again
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
I have monks do pujas on behalf of me and others all the time. It has even been proven scientifically that prayers done on behalf others really do make a difference. The whole process is more about intentions than anything else. It is good because you are helping the practitioners with money and they are helping you with their prayers. Remember, keep the faith and go with the flow!

Here's hoping you stay inspired and your husband starts feeling inspired as well. All the best to you, Patience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks a lot for your time and effort. its been reallly helpful.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SORRY to bother you again. but what has happned is that my mother-inlaw has just told me that my husabnd's time of birth isxxxxxinstead of xxxx. does that change anything. will there be a separtion or divorce if the time is xxx...i hope you can help me in this matter....sorry for botehring again. does 15 minutes of time difference makes any difference to predication..if it does what is your opinion...you have said taht there is great opportunity in this relationship..is it still there if teh time is xxxxxx sorry for any inconvinence
i repeat
will there be a separtion or divorce if the time is xxxxx. is there still great opportunity in this relationship.

thank you once again

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Fortunately in your husband's case, the 15 minutes does not make any difference in the alignment of the planets. In all things, Patience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
THANKS A MILLION FOR YOU TIME, I REALLY APPRECIATE A;LL YOUR EFFFORTS.
Expert:  ksang10 replied 2 years ago.
Do you still have a question?