Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...

How can I get stumpage prices for alabama on pine for Feb.

How can I get stumpage prices for alabama on pine for Feb. 2012?
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 4 years ago.

Patience :

Hi- Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question.

The only Alabama stumpage prices listed online are at

You can also contact your local extension service. They often offer or are in contact with those who offer free or reduced-price services. Otherwise, the following organizations can offer you up-to-date price figures at cost.

The Alabama Forest Owners' Association covers upcoming forestry events in and around Alabama, including stumpage values. Association membership is $15 per year. To join, you can download an application at

Forest2Market has a stumpage pricing products and services for the Alabama area. See

Timber Mart-South provides forest industry professionals, forest landowners, financial institutions and others with the price reports, trend analysis and history by mail, email, or fax.

I'm happy to supply clarification if needed. Please click the ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!