Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

Travel expert needed. Is the air courier thing real? If so,

Travel expert needed. Is the air courier thing real? If so, where can i find more information. Thanks.

educatortech :

Are you talking about the new TSA Pre, the expedited Screening Pilot program? Is so, let me know and I will provide information.

educatortech :

If you are meaning another program, could you provide more information on it?

Customer:

There used to be courier programs available where you could find last minute flights for cheap if you agreed to carry a courier parcel. Cant seem to find those anymore. Do they still exist? Broader question is, Is there some cheap alternative to paying full fair for a ticket to Madrid at the end of the month?

educatortech :

I do not really have info on the validity of the courier program. Going to open up to another expert to see if they have more info on this.

Hi- Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question.

I did some traveling as a courier back in the day, and it was a good bargain! Unfortunately, courier work is no longer a cheap way to travel due to post-9/11 air travel rules and technology. Also FedEx has so many weekly trips to various places that it's usually just as cheap and even easier to use their services.

A few courier services remain, but but the prices they are asking are seldom competitive with those offered by airfare consolidators. Although in the 1970s, you did not have to pay much in the way of airfare to travel as a courier, nowadays, you barely may save 15 to 50 % on the full ticket price. You can routinely find this same rate of savings online.

Even if you still want to give it a try, the list of air courier companies has dwindled. However, you can try scoping them out at http://www.solotravelportal.com/trsairtravcour.html

I'm happy to supply clarification if needed. Please click the ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks. Looks like its a dead issue. Most of the links are dead.

Yes, it seems that this is a dead end. It's best to go online to find the cheapest ticket prices, but unfortiunately no mega bargains: https://www.google.com/search?q=cheap+airline+tickets&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8

Patience, Internet Researcher