Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...

hi... i plan to buy a home in Baltimore MD . pls which locations

hi... i plan to buy a home in Baltimore MD . pls which locations do u recommed. am considering safety, peacful, luxury, nearness to stores and relatively new structures. thank you
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am still waiting pls
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Patience replied 4 years ago.

Hi- Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question.

Baltimore City has more than 225 neighborhoods. You can check out descriptions of the neighborhoods on the Live Baltimore website at

The Baltimore Crime Map can be searched by neighborhood for crime statistics:

Federal Hill - Area: South of Key Hwy North of I-95, Between 395 and Key Hwy
Pluses: Shopping and Restaurants - Family and Dog friendly neighborhood - Federal Hill Park has amazing views of the city and many of the nicer homes do as well - Walking distance to inner harbor but doesn't feel like you're in the city President Bushes daughter lived there if that says anything about how good of a neighborhood it is...i don't know, just thought I'd mention - Great walking neighborhood
Minuses - Parking can be bad any number of times each year because of festivals and fireworks

Roland Park is Baltimore's answer to the Country Club District.

Historic Northwood - Lots of trees and yards with quiet streets,

Mount Washington

Many people advise staying outside of the city proper in the surrounding counties. They are at most aXXXXXfrom the city.

Towson is straight north of Baltimore just over the city line. It's the seat of Baltimore County, It’s considered a ritzy place, with good schools

Perry Hall is a nice suburban area for a family. You are right off of I-95 which will shoot you into the heart of downtown.

I'm happy to supply clarification if needed. Please click the ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences