Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

dear sir madam, own big smoke salmon house in dubai, i smoke

Customer Question

dear sir madam, own big smoke salmon house in dubai, i smoke salmon 1 ton every month, my quality of smoked salmon is not very good. because most of chefs saying my fish is not completly smoked, always on tiop of fish get good aroma of smoked, but always i have problem for inside the filet, isnot getting enough smell of smoked .

i need professional marinating and also special programing fdor my smoked salmon machine

some information for you:

we dealing with frozen norwegian salmon.
we defrost it , afet we trim it, then we marinat it with salt only.
we wash it and let to be dry 6 hours, then we put it in smoked machin, we wait 9 hours , after we take the salmon out of machine, e put it in blast chiller, then we start to pack it

tks

waheed yusuf
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i am still waiting

can you find me the answer

tks

wahid
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Expert:  Patience replied 5 years ago.
Hello- I am sorry you are having problems with your salmon. I've found some information that should be helpful in your getting back on track with your tasty treat. Please check out the write-up at this link: Smoked Salmon

I'm happy to supply clarification if needed. Please click the ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this recepie is for home made smaoked salmon.

i also did not ask about the recepie, i need the programing of smoked salmon machineray.

every smoked salmon machnarey has special programing, like, drying level, smoking level, .....

kindly ask any specialist in slmaon machine industrial, they know the program, to get the best quality of smoked salmon.

tks
Expert:  Patience replied 5 years ago.

Hello-

Please tell me the make and model number of your machinery. Give me as much information as you can-- the place you bought it? A picture? If you do not have that information, then describe the machinery, the settings and their ranges of numbers. Then I will get back to you with further information.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the fact is i already spoke to them (manufactur company), they gave me the programe, but sttill its not top programe, i am sure there are some specialist in germany or swiss, or france, they know very well.

tks
wahid yusuf
Expert:  Patience replied 5 years ago.

Hi-

The information I previously requested would be helpful in giving you the best answer, because different machines have different settings. However, if that information is not available for some reason, I will be glad to send you further links and contacts later today.

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the machine is from germany. the company name is reich
Expert:  Patience replied 5 years ago.

Preparing the fish is almost the most important part of smoking salmon, so you might want to focus on adding so different steps to that process that might improve your final product:

*The fish pieces should uniform in size so that they will all cook evenly. Thinner and smaller slices are better than big chunks.

*Marinate for 3 - 5 hours. Consider using a wet brine marinade, which makes for a more moist and tasty product.

* With a wet marinade, rearrange the pieces of fish half way through the brining time to ensure the salt gets in to eevry part of the fish..

*If you are using the dry marinade, double check that the salt is covers all surfaces of the pieces.

*Check to make sure that your salt is non-iodized.

*For better flavor results, try adding to the salt some sugar or some of the other ingredients such as garlic mentioned in the earlier posting.

*!! Very important!! Try drying the fish for a much longer time-- 12-24 hour. This makes it able to absorb the smoke better, and that time factor may be what's missing.

*Start the cooker out as cool as you can and gradually increase the temperature so that the fish ends up with an i internal temperature of 150 degrees (F) for 30 minutes.

As far as the smokehouse is concerned, your best bet would be to find a knowledgeable consultant. Try the companies listed below; have someone study up on the book below for an overview; or even check in on a smokehouse forum. When you talk or write to consultants about your cooker, include manufacturer and model number. Include the settings you have been using as well if you can.

I will be leaving you to the professionals now. Great good luck to you in your enterprise!

* MPBS Industries

May be able to give you technical support or referrals for Smokehouses.

Monday - Friday:7:30 AM - 3:30 PM (PST)

In the US Call(NNN) NNN-NNNNor(NNN) NNN-NNNNand ask for service!

Or try:
We are a worldwide operating supplier for hot and cold smoking equipment for small and big industrial processors. Since more than 50 years we are supplying environmentally friendly and energy saving smoke ovens to our customers. Hot smoke ovens, Cold smoke ovens, Drying rooms, Cooking kettles, Smoke generators Contact: Dietmar Ness City: Remshalden, Baden-Württemberg Tel: 71(NNN) NNN-NNNNFax: 71(NNN) NNN-NNNNSkype: Get Skype Now! Email: mailtoXXX@XXXXXX.XXX?subject=Referred%20from%20www.sea-ex.com

Industrial Salmon Smoker book: http://books.google.com/books?id=uKOGg1vk61MC&pg=PA550&lpg=PA550&dq=industrial+salm on+smoker&source=bl&ots=ldEzIT7X7g&sig=aaYzXAmcA6JXmwkDdjZuLk2I-HM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=SeRBT8DjKaeciQL1tJCGDQ&ved=0CIEBEOgBMAk4Mg#v=onepage&q&f=false

Forum members often can give you a point in the right direction: http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/f/200/smoke-houses

Expert:  Patience replied 5 years ago.

/