Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I need a golf club expert. My wife has a friend in China that

I need a golf club expert. My wife has a friend in China that wants me to get him one of the Titleist - Scotty Cameron California Series Putters. I know nothing about golf myself. There are 5 models to choose from. He said he wants the one that is the knife blade type and 400 - 500 grams. I have no idea what he means by that. This a link to the site that has them. I'm hoping someone here can tell me which is the knife blade type.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

The link you have provided to Scotty Cameron's putters does not include a knife blade type; this type is also not included in his catalog. I've never heard of a knife blade type putter. It's possible that there was a miscommunication re: what your wife's friend in China said he was looking for. Perhaps you can inquire again, about the exact name of the type of putter he wants. There IS a 'blade' putter; you can see more about this, here: (scroll down to 'putter head designs')

and here:

Send him the link and ask if one of these putters is the one he's looking for.

Also, all of the putters in the California Series are 'blade face' putters.

If you need additional information, please let me know by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,