Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Where can I get price lists for comic book collector prices..for

Where can I get price lists for comic book collector prices..for DV8,Gen 13,spawn,deaths head,and or xmen xforce comics...
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

This link is for an online Price Guide 2011-2012. You do have to pay for the price guide, but it is considered the Bible for Comic Book Collectors. It has the prices by condition, so you know what to expect out of your comic books. This is the link for Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide: http://comics.ha.com/common/purchasedDownloads.php?item=overstreet&type=overstreet41-1015606-072111&affil=1015606

Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the link are there any free guides I can check tho
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

You can try and do an Ebay search, but the link I gave you is considered the Bible as a price guide. If you use something like Ebay, the prices will vary because the sellers will jack up the price. You can try a Comic Book Store. I can give you the phone for one I know of that may be willing to give you an idea:

http://www.ppfcomics.com/ They have a phone number and a Facebook page and also deal with Comic Book figurines. Joan