JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
Type Your Question Here...

If the United States is so many trillions of dollars in debt,

If the United States is so many trillions of dollars in debt, exactly to whom do we owe the money?
Category: General
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 4 years ago.
Hi and thank you for using JustAnswer!

An itemization of who the U.S. owes money to, in foreign debt, as express in billions of dollars, is provided by the U.S. Treasury at:

It is current as of January 18, 2012

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.

If you are satisfied that your question has been answered, kindly select the ACCEPT button to close this thread and so that I receive credit for assisting you today.
If you have other questions, you can ask me at Or there are also other Experts ready to assist you in a range of Legal specialties, Veterinary, Cars and others – you can reach them via the homepage.