Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

bought sentry safe s0407 at wal-mart quite a few yrears ago

bought sentry safe s0407 at wal-mart quite a few yrears ago lost combo- tried variations of 83-90-39 ans 87-90-39 none woorks
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 years ago.

educatortech :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to help you today... I am a safe expert here at JustAnswer and help with safe issues from the various companies and am not associated with Sentry or the other companies

educatortech :

I see you have lost your combination... Here are the steps that you need to take to get the combination from Sentry..

educatortech :

owners have to verify their ownership of their safe as a safety precaution so others are not able to steal the safe then retrieve the combination from Sentry on the Internet.
Here are the steps to get your combination from Sentry.

educatortech :

Visit

educatortech :

If you registered your safe when you purchased it, you can enter your username and password XXXXX that page and instantly receive your combination as you will have proven your ownership by knowing the username and password.

educatortech :

If you did not register with Sentry when purchasing the safe, you need to click on the "Download Notary Form" there on the page - download and fill out all the information on that form and have it notarized (this is proving your identity for Sentry). You then mail or fax that sheet to Sentry at the provided location.

educatortech :

Within a few days after they receive the notarized form, you will receive the combination.Unfortunately, this is the only method that Sentry allows in retrieving combinations. If you need further followup, please hit reply.

educatortech :

If you need any followup, just hit Reply... I deal with Sentry regularly on these issues and you should not have any troubles - the main thing is to get the form notarized by a notary with a different last name than your own to prove ownership

educatortech :

Please be sure to hit ACCEPT and have a wonderful rest of the week!