Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I have a friend that has cockroaches in her house here in Mission

I have a friend that has cockroaches in her house here in Mission TX. Thay are very large & she has asked me to get rid of them for her. I was wondering about spraying the inside of her house with some kind of insecticide & I do not what category this is under.

I would use a good fogger after getting all pets and humans out of the house. The fogger penetrates areas you cannot get to with a spray. You can also set some combat roach traps for any that may escape the fogger. You may have to repeat this process several times, but should be very effective. This tells you a little about the foggers:

I live in Fl. and the foggers have been found most effective to kill all types of bugs and roaches. Joan