Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

Would you please attempt to assist me in locating an individual

Would you please attempt to assist me in locating an individual who resides 15-17 miles from me . Thank you
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

You saw her once and would like to see her again? What do you know about her other than her age and the approximate living radius?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
she is a member of SKOUT as was i .I asked her if she would like to have a photo session and that she could come with her mother to meet me and to see my work.This was dec. 21st ,2011..next thing i knew on dec 22nd my membership was terminated for a violation of terms of service.I honestly dont know why..I appealed via email, telephone ,& correspondence .I do have 3-4 pics of her that i saved from this website. I know that this is an impossible task , but i would appreciate any assistance ,thank you
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
If you can remember some hobby she mentioned, you may be able to do it the tedious way and to wait where this hobby is performed. If she don't come that day you can ask employee if they recognize her from the photos. If you can link me some photos i may try to look for her in hope she used the same photo elsewhere.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i never met her ..i am not certain how to link her pics to you , but i believe i can email/attachment them to you.may i have your email ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is there a possibility that you can gain access to "SKOUT" and then you can possibly locate her .. Skout is affiliated with FACE BOOK so i notice.. i'm retiring until tomorrow a.m. ..I'm with you if you wish to resume wed 2/1 ..send me an email or text me if you have my tel# XXXXX email
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
The site prohibit us to communicate by other mean (like email). You can use http://www.mediafire.com/ and paste me the link.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Martin ,
I'm going to attempt to download a couple pics to you ..Standby
this is going to take a little patience .Where is the toolbar above the text box and where is the paperclip ?
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Yes you can also use the toolbar to upload file, or the link i provided.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am in uncharted waters presently .it was edit above the text bar .i have downloaded the first pic to you .now i have to forward it to you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
under " want to upload a file " ,there are7 choices to the right of the pic. which one do i click ?
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
I can't really help you about the toolbar. It never worked for me. I saw it last month for a while and now i no longer have it. Just try the link i posted if you can't get it to work with our internal tool http://www.mediafire.com/ it's really easy.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still trying but it is frustrating w/o my mentor here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hey if you can see these 2 for the price of one , i'll send you a second ..
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
I see them. It was worth a shot but sadly i can't find those pics elsewhere. She may have took them just for that site as the are not professionally took pictures.

As she live near, you might print and bring those at places where everybody goes: Dentist, hair salon, gym, library and ask if they see her from time to time. Any place you can think that have appointment agenda or member card so you can trace her or meet her there eventually.

You may also use a friend email to re apply with SKOUT and try to contact her that way.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you very much much ..i'm persistent enough to keep on trying . it's the photographer in me .what do i owe you ?
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
You specified $10 with the site for the question initially. If you click "accept" i get i get a % of this and you are free to leave a bonus if you want to your discretion.
Martin, Engineer
Experience: i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting