JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
Type Your Question Here...

I am due to receive my bachelrs degree son from a online school

I am due to receive my bachelrs degree son from a online school and although the school is regionally acrredited they say that they are not responsible for the state n which I live certifications what does this mean for me.
Category: General
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 4 years ago.
Hi and thank you for using JustAnswer!

What is the name of the school?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ashford University
According to the U.S. Department of Education, Ashford University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission.

So, it's an accredited school that's recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. There's no issue there.

I do not know what additional certifications you are referring to. If you are seeking to be a teacher or something then, of course, you will still have to take the state tests to get your state license/certification. That is true with any student.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.

If you are satisfied that your question has been answered, kindly select the ACCEPT button to close this thread and so that I receive credit for assisting you today.