JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
14211116
Type Your Question Here...

I am due to receive my bachelrs degree son from a online school

I am due to receive my bachelrs degree son from a online school and although the school is regionally acrredited they say that they are not responsible for the state n which I live certifications what does this mean for me.
Category: General
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 4 years ago.
Hi and thank you for using JustAnswer!

What is the name of the school?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ashford University
According to the U.S. Department of Education, Ashford University is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission. http://tinyurl.com/89o92p7

So, it's an accredited school that's recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. There's no issue there.

I do not know what additional certifications you are referring to. If you are seeking to be a teacher or something then, of course, you will still have to take the state tests to get your state license/certification. That is true with any student.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.

If you are satisfied that your question has been answered, kindly select the ACCEPT button to close this thread and so that I receive credit for assisting you today.