Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

could u please tell me if u have heard if these journals are

could u please tell me if u have heard if these journals are a safety review and safety today? Thanks
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

These two journals are not included on the scam list at the link below, but if you suspect they are not on the 'up and up', and what has happened follows the 'scheme' they outline at the webpage, follow the directions given below, and don't send them any money until you verify they are legit.

If you need additional information, please let me know by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Cher, these two books have different p.o. box numbers,different phone numbers, but they have the same bank account numbers and the same gst numbers. Don't you think this is a bit suspicious?

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Robyn and thanks for your reply.

What you describe could be suspicious, but if the two journals are owned by the same 'parent' company, they may have different contact information (P.O. boxes/phone numbers) because any specific inquiries would be handled separately, but for business purposes, they have the same bank account number and gst number.

When in doubt, and if something strikes you as odd/suspicious, follow your gut instincts and don't do business with them.

Best regards,