Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...

Probably for psychic/astrological :)Trying to figure out

Customer Question

Probably for psychic/astrological :)
Trying to figure out whether I am more compatible with one of two people, both of whom I have feelings for and have been involved with during the past year, or if it would be wiser to not be in a relationship with either one :)
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.

Patience :

Hi- Thanks for your question. Please send the dates of birth for yourself and the two other people in order to figure the astrological perspective on things.

Patience :

Take care in the meantime, Patience

JACUSTOMER-uc81uutf- :

my birthdate is Oct 7, 1979, birthdate of person #1 is Oct 16, 1985, person #2 is Feb 11, 1981
Thank you for taking my inquiry, I appreciate it :)

Patience :

You are so welcome!I can’t help but think that you are in line to find something better. You could have very good opportunities in the coming year of the dragon. I suggest that you make a resolution to attend more social activities. That way, you will have lots of opportunities to meet new ‘friends!’

You: Libra is governed by Venus. Your Eastern sign is the sheep. This sign needs to vote with the heart. Go where you feel loved, but make sure you don’t miss the love buried under surface appearances.

person #1: Libra, female wood ox, Venus in Libra With another Libra, you will always feel as if you are constantly looking in a mirror. The relations between two natives of the same sun sign can be very good, but they are often a little too much alike and they end up getting bored or not being able to stand each other's flaws. You’re both the same sign, compounding your ambivalence and indecisiveness.

Venus in Libra people will impress you with their willingness to make your relationship work.

person #2: Aquarius, female metal rooster, Venus in Aquarius A “take charge” type of person, a little aloof. They don't want to follow all the rules, although they very well make quite a few of their own.

Pleasing Venus in Aquarius involves letting them know just how interesting they are. Dream along with them and don't fence them in; they need space.

Libra-Aquarius, you and person #2 A Libra-Aquarius relation could last for a very long time. Each of you places a high value on sharing ideas which can be a major source of common ground in your relationship. You are both good listeners and you communicate with the others very well.

The problem you might have is that your Aquarius loves freedom, while you want to settle down. Despite these apparent problems, you truly understand each other and have very similar partnership needs and expectations. Togetherness is of utmost value to both of you, and your similarities can be the foundation for a powerful bond. On the other hand, your partner can sometimes frustrate you, with an air of indifference.

I can understand why you feel torn. #2 shows a slight edge, but really, I'm going to suggest that you look forward rather than back. Their are a lot of people out their who would find you to be a "good catch!"

I'm happy to supply discuss this further with you. First, please click the green ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was a bit confused with the part where you said female ox and rooster? I completely understand the bit about 2 libras being so similar--yet in many ways he and I had major differences in beliefs, etc.

I think part of why I feel so torn is I haven't met #2 yet--so I really want to meet him and see if they chemistry, attraction, emotional, and other connections are really as strong as we think they are..I haven't ever stopped talking to him..so I don't see him as looking back--if that makes sense..

I am still keeping my options open, but how can I deny my heart?
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.

Hi again- The animals are the Eastern astrological signs, often referred to as Chinese. It compliments and adds a further dimension to your reading.***

It is like 2 Libras have a basic similarity in approach—you both want to discuss and decide on what’s fair and right, and perhaps convince the other person. Also, person #1 is a strong-willed Ox while you as a Sheep would probably crave something more mellow.***

I guess the looking forward in the case of person #2 would be that you will have a new view of that person on meeting. It is very easy to get deeply involved with someone through correspondence. It’s almost inevitable, because the heart thrives on the poetry of the spoken and written word, after all. And the reading shows you to be a person who greatly relies on following your heart.***

So don't deny your heart, just know there is more to the story than what you have seen up to now. Getting together in person will at least round out your picture of person #2. It is worth a shot, anyway. I think the main message is to keep a light touch. Person #2 only thrives in a spacious kind of relationship, and that might be difficult.***

Good luck! Let me know how it goes. Feel free to refer any further astrological questions on to me, regards, Patience