Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

Will I come into more money this 2012 by either raise or new

Will I come into more money this 2012 by either raise or new position on job? In any way will I become more financially stable?
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question and I have completed my reading for you today.

Yes, I do see an increase in income during this year. The cards show that you are contemplating a move to a new position at work, or one is soon going to become available that is going to be of interest to you. Be confident as you go through the process and, if you do this, you will see the income growth you are seeking as well as a new position at work. This is not set in stone though and you have to make the committment and decision to make this occur for you.

I also see a "new addition" to the family in some way - a time of joy. This will also be a motivating factor for you in this process.

Stay strong and follow your heart and the money increase will occur for you this year in your workplace.

All the best. Please be sure to hit ACCEPT so I receive credit for my reading today.

:-) Have a wonderful week!