Chris Miller
Chris Miller, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Master's degree in social work, computer knowledge, strong math and science background
Type Your Question Here...

I want to find a FABRIC with PEARLS or a graphic of pearls

I want to find a FABRIC with PEARLS or a graphic of pearls or screenprinted pearls or pearl necklace or strands of pearls in it. I have looked for about an hour and found Lucy's Escapades Pearl Necklace Fabric - I don't love it yet. Can anyone help me find more choices? Not actual 3d peals - 2d - as par of the fabric.
Category: General
Expert:  Chris Miller replied 4 years ago.
You may want to check with local fabric stores to see if they have any pearl-patterned fabric or they may possibly be able to order something for you, but another option would be custom-printed fabric. Many websites offer this service.
This is one of many that offers custom printed fabrics.
All you have to do is find a photo of the pattern you'd like, (I've included a few below that I think might work), and save it to your computer by right clicking and selecting "save photo as..."
Then click on the "create" tab at the top of the Spoonflower website and click the upload button and then upload the photo you saved to your computer earlier.
You will then select the type of material, the size and the pattern layout, then you can order it and have it shipped directly to your house. Hope this helps!

Some Pearl patterns: